Features and Benefits:
1,850 (ft/lbs) Loosening Torque. Great Tool for removal of spring bolts, maintenance of buses, trucks, farm machinery, truck tire work and major engine tear downs. Built with a durable Twin Hammer Mechanism. The twin hammer design has the hammer able to slide and rotate on a shaft, with a spring holding it in the downwards position. Between the hammer and the driving shaft is a steel ball on a ramp, such that if the input shaft rotates ahead of the hammer with enough torque, the spring is compressed and the hammer is slid backwards. On the bottom of the hammer, and the top of the anvil, are dog teeth, designed for high impacts.
- Square Drive: 1"
- 1,850 (ft/lbs) Loosening Torque
- Great Tool for removal of spring bolts, maintenance of buses, trucks, farm machinery, truck tire work and major engine tear downs
- Built with a durable Twin Hammer Mechanism
- Handle exhaust directs air away from workplace and operator
- D-Type Handle Design with Pistol Grip
- Working Torque: 200-1580 (ft/lbs)
- Blows Per Minute: 900
- RPM (Free Speed): 4,800
- Avg. Air Consumption: 9.57 (CFM)
- Sound Pressure: 113 (dBa)
- Weight: 22.47 (lbs) 10.19 (kg)
- Length: 10.5 (in) 266.7 (mm)
- Air Flow Pressure: 90-120 PSI
- Air Inlet (NPT): 1/2"
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor
- CE Certified
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov