Features and Benefits:
- Manual pull up tank closure
- Adjustable abrasive flow valve
- Pressure relief valve - 125 psi
- Pressure gauge
- Pressure relieving ball valve
- Blast hood included
- Blast hose - 1/2" ID x 8'
- Tank volume - .9 cu. ft.
- Wheels - 6"
- Welded steel frame
- Approximate capacity - 90 lbs.
- Automatic shut off if handle is dropped
- Abrasive flow is sealed at nozzle end by square sealing block
- Abrasive hose remains pressurized
- Full control of blasting at the handle
- Heavy-duty design, few wear components, economical
- Blast Time: 30-45 Min.
- Hose Size: 1/2" ID x 8'
- Ceramic Nozzle Size: 1 ea. - 1/8", 1 ea. - 3/32"
- Moisture Separator: Optional
- Air Pressure: 80-125 psi
- Minimum Air Volume: 7 CFM @ 80 psi
- Height: 34"
- Tank Dimensions: 10" x 25"
- Tank Volume: 0.9 cu. ft.
- Approx Abrasive Capacity: 90 lbs.
- ASME Certified: No
MADE IN USA
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING