Features and Benefits:
- Compact (13" x 12" x 13" tall)
- Lightweight (19 lbs)
- Operates off vehicle (12V) battery
- Full featured machine with graduated smoke flow control valve, air flow meter, and pressure decay gauge
- Full complement of accessories with storage case
- Multi-purpose tester designed for leak detection in any low pressure closed system. Usable to pinpoint wind and water leaks of passenger and trunk areas.
- OEM approved smoke test technology
- Designed for safe use in any vehicle. Will not damage vehicle components or void and factory warranties
- Meets SAE standard for safe EVAP testing (2007-01-1235 and 2008-01-0554)
- Uses UltraTrace UV dye solution to create Diagnostic Smoke. The only OEM approved solution.
- Dye deposit is UV light-traceable (light included w/kit)
Using OEM approved technology, EVAP leak testing is made quick, simple and accurate. The UltraTrace UV smoke solution used to generate smoke leaves a UV light-traceable mark that pinpoints the source of the vehicle leak. The tester is a mulit-functional device that can be used not only for EVAP testing but also for testing of oil leaks, exhaust leaks, wind leaks, EGR leaks, and many more.
MADE IN USA