Special Order Item
Features and Benefits:
Excellent for a variety of MRO applications. Fast with 1,700 rpm. Compact for easy access. Low noise and vibration for operator comfort. Pistol Cushion clutch screwdriver. Progressive trigger and reverse on top. 3 air inlets for versatile access. Keyless Torque setting adjustment. Color rings for identification.
- Output drive: 1/4"
- Handle type: Pistol
- Bit holder: Quick Change Hexagonal Female
- Clutch type: Cushion
- Free speed: 1700 rpm
- Max working torque: 6 Nm
- Min working torque: 1 Nm
- Net weight: 0.9 kg 1.99 lb
- Length: 190 mm 7.5"
- Height: 175 mm 6.9"
- Diameter: 18 mm 0.71"
- Min. hose size: 10 mm 3/8"
- Noise level: 77 db(A)
- Sound Power: 88 db(A)
- Vibration (ISO-8662-7): <2.5 m/s²
- Vibration a (ISO-28927-2): <2.5 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): - m/s²
- VSTFreeSpeedAirConsumption_ls: 10 l/s
- Free speed air consumption: 10 l/s 21.189 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov