Features and Benefits:
- Compact design for confined spaces
- 415 ft/lbs true torque
- Ergonomic side to side forward/reverse
- Only 2.8 lbs.
- Balanced design for less fatigue
The CPT7729 is the newest and smallest addition to the Chicago Pneumatic family of Impact Wrenches. This small powerhouse provides all the features, benefits, and power needed when working in confined spaces.
- Handle type: Pistol
- Square drive: 3/8"
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 68-407 Nm 50-300
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 563 Nm 415 ft/lbs
- Free speed: 9400 rpm
- Blows per minute: 1700
- Net weight: 1.25 kg 2.78 lb
- Power/weight ratio: 450.4 Nm/kg 149.3 ft/lb/lb
- Length: 163 mm 6.4"
- Side to center: 26 mm 1"
- Average air consumption: 2.4 l/s 5 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 9.4 l/s 20 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
- Min. hose size: 10 mm 3/8"
- Noise level: 91 db(A)
- Sound Power: 102 db(A)
- Vibration a (ISO-28927-2): 6.4 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): 1.9 m/s²
- Socket retainer: Friction ring
- Clutch type: Twin hammer
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov