Features and Benefits:
- Ultra Compact and Powerful: 415 ft/lbs. in reverse
- Rugged and Lightweight: Steel front cover and aluminum alloy body
- Durable: Powerful jumbo hammer
- Three power settings in both forward and reverse
- All controls on front of tool and adjustable for either right or left handed operation
The new Chicago Pneumatic CP7731 is an ultra-compact and powerful 3/8" metal impact wrench. At only 4.4" long, this stubby impact wrench is ideal for very restricted areas, like transmission and engine work. Since this tool is shorter than your hand, anywhere your hand can fit, so can the CP7731! Small but also powerful, the CP7731 stubby impact offers excellent power-to-weight ratio: 415 ft/lbs.of torque, but weighing only 2.9 lbs.
- Handle type: Pistol
- Square drive: 3/8"
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 138-420 Nm 102-310
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 563 Nm 415 ft/lbs
- Free speed: 9000 rpm
- Net weight: 1.3 kg 2.9 lb
- Length: 112 mm 4.4"
- Side to center: 2.5 mm 1"
- Average air consumption: 2.4 l/s 5 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 9 l/s 19.6 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
- Min. hose size: 10 mm 3/8"
- Noise level: 95 db(A)
- Sound Power: 106 db(A)
- Vibration a (ISO-28927-2): 12.1 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): 4.4 m/s²
- Socket retainer: Friction ring
- Clutch type: Single dog clutch
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov