Features and Benefits:
- Excellent power to weight ratio: 450 ft/lbs
- Ultra compact: 4.4" long
- Easy to use: One hand operation trigger
- Forward / Reverse lever rotates to be on either the left or right side of the tool
- Durable: Impact mechanism housing made of steel and aluminum
The new Chicago Pneumatic CP7732 is an ultra-compact and powerful 1/2" metal impact wrench. At only 4.4" long (112 mm), this stubby impact wrench is ideal for very restricted areas, like transmission and engine work. Since this tool is shorter than your hand, anywhere your hand can fit, so can the CP7732! Additionally, CP7732 user-friendly features include a one hand operation trigger with 3 position settings in forward and reverse. It is a must have in every mechanics tool box to easily work in tight spaces that are unreachable with a standard 1/2" impact wrench!
- Handle type: Pistol
- Square drive: 1/2"
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 102-310 ft/lbs 138-420
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 450 ft/lbs 610 Nm
- Free speed: 9000 rpm
- Net weight: 2.9 lb 1.3 kg
- Length: 4.4" 112mm
- Side to center: 2.5mm 1"
- Actual air consumption: 19.6 cfm
- Air inlet thread size 1/4 in.
- Min. hose size: 3/8" 10mm
- Noise level: 95 db(A)
- Sound Power: 106 db(A)
- Vibration a (ISO-28927-2): 12.1 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): 4.4 m/s²
- Socket retainer: Friction ring
- Clutch type: Single dog clutch
MADE IN TAIWAN
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov