Features and Benefits:
- Best price to performance/durability ratio
- Lightweight due to composite housing
- Contoured comfort grip handle instead of TPR injected in handle
- Smooth Forward / Reverse Switch on back
- Suited for all maintenance applications: Light vehicle tire changing, General maintenance on vehicles and MRO applications
- Aluminum clutch and back housing
- Friction ring socket retainer
- Full teasing trigger
- Curved to be more ergonomic, Smaller diameter to fit better in hand palm and to be optimum balanced
- Handle with Thermo-Plastic Rubber injected in housing for a durable and comfortable grip; Resistant to most chemicals used in workshops
- Twin hammer mechanism
- 360 degree swivel air inlet
The Chicago Pneumatic CP7748 is a durable and powerful 1/2" impact wrench in the composite range. It is an affordable tool yet very reliable for tire shops, general maintenance on vehicles and light industrial maintenance.
- Handle type: Pistol
- Square drive: 1/2"
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 102-786 Nm 75-580
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 1250 Nm 922 ft/lbs
- Free speed: 8200 rpm
- Blows per minute: 1200
- Net weight: 2 kg 4.6 lb
- Power/weight ratio: 625 Nm/kg 200.4 ft/lb/lb
- Length: 200 mm 7.8"
- Side to center: 38 mm 1-1/2"
- Average air consumption: 3 l/s 6.2 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 12 l/s 25 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25"
- Min. hose size: 10 mm 3/8"
- Noise level: 93 db(A)
- Sound Power: 104 db(A)
- Vibration a (ISO-28927-2): 10.1 m/sÂ²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): 2.34 m/sÂ²
- Socket retainer: Friction ring
- Clutch type: Twin Hammer
MADE IN TAIWAN
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov