Features and Benefits:
The CP7748TL series is intended to be used as a "snugging" tool prior to final tightening with a calibrated torque wrench to reach the car manufacturer's specified torque rating for wheel assembly. Torque results vary greatly depending on the type of wheel, air pressure, run time and many other factors. 1/2" composite impact wrench with friction ring socket retainer. 2 setting positions : one in Reverse and one Torque Limited in forward. Aluminum clutch and rear housings. Thermo-plastic rubber injected in housing - Resistant to most chemicals used in workshops. Universal and durable twin hammer mechanism. Full teasing trigger. 360 Degree swivel air inlet.
- Full power in reverse
- One Hand Operation: 2 power setting positions
- Insulation and Comfort: Contoured comfort grip handle instead of TPR injected in handle
- Low sound level
- Suited for all light vehicle tire changing applications
- Handle type Pistol
- Square drive 1/2"
- Working Torque Range (fwd) 90-96 Nm 66-71
- Maximum Torque (reverse) 1250 Nm 922 ft/lbs
- Free speed 8200 rpm
- Blows per minute 850
- Net weight 2.4 kg 5.3 lb
- Power/weight ratio 520.8 Nm/kg 174 ft/lb/lb
- Length 250 mm 9.8"
- Side to center 38 mm 1,50"
- Average air consumption 2.5 l/s 5 1/2 cfm
- Actual air consumption 10 l/s 22 cfm
- Air inlet thread size 0.25"
- Min. hose size 10 mm 3/8"
- Noise level 86 db(A)
- Sound Power 97 db(A)
- Vibration a (ISO-28927-2) 4.8 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2) 1.5 m/s²
- Socket retainer Friction ring
- Clutch type Twin Hammer
MADE IN TAIWAN
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov