Features and Benefits:
- 725 ft/lbs torque
- S2S Technology for forward / reverse
- Ergonomic composite handle for strong durability and less weight
- 3 position regulator
- Full teasing trigger allows full control when tightening or loosening fasteners
The CPT7749 is a global tool to compete against the IR2135TiMax and Snap-On MG325. The most convenient side-to-side forward/reverse switch which we call S2S Technology for a true 1 hand operation. Real Honest Torque is 725 ft/lbs. It's designed for ultimate user comfort and balanced with ergonomic, composite handle. Twin hammer clutch with MgDriven Technology for superior torque and reliability. The 360 degree swivel inlet helps to prevent hose kinks.
- Handle type Pistol
- Square drive 1/2"
- Working Torque Range (fwd) 135-704 Nm 100-522
- Maximum Torque (reverse) 1300 Nm 955 ft/lbs
- Free speed 7000 rpm
- Net weight 1.8 kg 4 lb
- Power/weight ratio 722.2 Nm/kg 241.3 ft/lb/lb
- Length 171 mm 6.7"
- Side to center 36 mm 1.4"
- Average air consumption 3 l/s 6.2 cfm
- Actual air consumption 12 l/s 25 cfm
- Air inlet thread size 0.25 "
- Min. hose size 10 mm 3/8"
- Noise level 95 db(A)
- Sound Power 106 db(A)
- Vibration a (ISO-28927-2) 10.9 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2) 2.7 m/s²
- Socket retainer Friction ring
- Clutch type Twin hammer
MADE IN TAIWAN
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov