Features and Benefits:
- 1200 ft/lbs of ultimate torque providing power to loosen the toughest fastener
- Twin Hammer high performance clutch for longer life under tough conditions
- Efficient 6 Vane Motor - power with any 1/2in hose air supply
- 3 Position regulator and directional control - One lever for all controls with three positions in forward and full power reverse
- Handle exhaust keeps exhaust away from the operator
A wrench with all the power and durability you've come to expect from a CP Impact. Built to last in the most demanding settings, this will be the tool of choice for high volume truck spring, truck maintenance, and heavy equipment shops.
- Handle type: Pistol
- Square drive: 3/4"
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 136-1288 Nm 100-950
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 1630 Nm 1200 ft/lbs
- Free speed: 6300 rpm
- Blows per minute: 900
- Net weight: 5.25 kg 11.57 lb
- Power/weight ratio: 310.5 Nm/kg 103.7 ft/lb/lb
- Length: 229 mm 8.8"
- Side to center: 45 mm 1.8"
- Average air consumption: 3.5 l/s 7.5 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 14.2 l/s 30 cfm
- VST2: 48
- Air inlet thread size: 0.375 "
- Min. hose size: 13 mm 1/2"
- Noise level: 96 db(A)
- Sound Power: 107 db(A)
- Vibration (ISO-8662-7): 9 m/s²
- Vibration a (ISO-28927-2): 10.4 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): 4.2 m/s²
- Socket retainer: Friction ring
- Clutch type: Twin hammer
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov