Features and Benefits:
1200 Ft/Lbs. of Torque - power to loosen the toughest fastener
- Weighs less than 12 lbs - comfort over long periods of use
- 6 vane motor for speed - power with any 1/2in hose air supply
- Twin Hammer high performance clutch - longer life under tough conditions
- Ergonomic handle exhaust keeps exhaust air away from the operator
Heavy Duty High Power 3/4in Impact wrench. 1200 ft/lbs Torque. Free speed: 6300 rpm. Twin Hammer Clutch for extreme durability. Weighs less than 12 lbs. 6 Vane Motor for increased speed and power. Handle Exhaust, ergonomic handle. 3 position power regulator and directional control provides one lever for all controls with three positions in forward and full power reverse. Built to last in the most demanding settings, this will be the tool of choice for high volume truck spring, truck maintenance, and heavy equipment shops.
- Handle type: Pistol
- Square drive: 3/4"
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 136-1288 Nm 100-950
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 1630 Nm 1200 ft/lbs
- Free speed: 6300 rpm
- Blows per minute: 900
- Net weight: 5.25 kg 11.57 lb
- Power/weight ratio: 310.5 Nm/kg 103.7 ft/lb/lb
- Length: 229 mm 8.8"
- Side to center: 45 mm 1.8"
- Average air consumption: 3.5 l/s 7.5 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 14.2 l/s 30 cfm
- VST2: 48
- Air inlet thread size: 0.375 "
- Min. hose size: 13 mm 1/2"
- Noise level: 96 db(A)
- Sound Power: 107 db(A)
- Vibration (ISO-8662-7): 9 m/s²
- Vibration Î± (ISO-28927-2): 10.4 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): 4.2 m/s²
- Socket retainer: Friction ring
- Clutch type: Twin hammer
MADE IN TAIWAN
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov