Features and Benefits:
Powerful impact for General Maintenance. Maximize operator comfort: lightweight and balanced design. Energy savings: low air consumption. 3/4" composite impact wrench with dual retainer (hole + ring). 1,440 ft/lbs (1,950Nm) of maximum torque in reverse. Low consumption air motor at 31 cfm (14.7 l/s). Insulating and lightweight composite handle. S2S easy forward reverse. Full teasing developed trigger.
- Handle type: Pistol
- Square drive: 3/4"
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 407-1,464 Nm 300-1,080
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 1950 Nm 1440 ft/lbs
- Free speed: 7000 rpm
- Blows per minute: 1200
- Net weight: 3.4 kg 7.4 lb
- Power/weight ratio: 573.5 Nm/kg 194.6 ft/lb/lb
- Length: 214 mm 8.4"
- Side to center: 39 mm 1.53"
- Average air consumption: 3.7 l/s 7.75 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 14.7 l/s 31 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.375 "
- Min. hose size: 13 mm 1/2"
- Noise level: 97 db(A)
- Sound Power: 108 db(A)
- Vibration¡ (ISO-28927-2): 12.6 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): 3.4 m/s²
- Socket retainer: Dual
- Clutch type: Twin hammer
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov