Item Temporarily Out of Stock
Features and Benefits:
1200 ft/lbs of ultimate torque providing power to loosen the toughest fastener
- Twin Hammer high performance clutch for longer life under tough conditions
- Efficient 6 Vane Motor - power with any 1/2in hose air supply
- 3 Position regulator and directional control - One lever for all controls with three positions in forward and full power reverse
- Handle exhaust keeps exhaust away from the operator
A wrench with all the power and durability you've come to expect from a CP Impact. Built to last in the most demanding settings, this will be the tool of choice for high volume truck spring, truck maintenance, and heavy equipment shops.
1in Heavy Duty Impact wrench with 1200 ft/lbs torque, twin hammer clutch. 6 vane motor. 3 position regulator and directional control. Also features handle exhaust, ergonomic handle and trigger.
- Handle type: Pistol
- Square drive: 1"
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 136-1,288 Nm 100-950
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 1630 Nm 1200 ft/lbs
- Free speed: 6300 rpm
- Blows per minute: 900
- Net weight: 5.5 kg 12.05 lb
- Power/weight ratio: 296.4 Nm/kg 99.6 ft/lb/lb
- Length: 234 mm 9.2"
- Side to center: 45 mm 1.8"
- Average air consumption: 3.5 l/s 7.5 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 14.2 l/s 30 cfm
- VST2: 48
- Air inlet thread size: 0.375 "
- Min. hose size: 13 mm 1/2"
- Noise level: 96 db(A)
- Sound Power: 107 db(A)
- Vibration (ISO-8662-7): 9 m/s²
- Vibration a (ISO-28927-2): 10.4 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): 4.2 m/s²
- Socket retainer: Friction ring
- Clutch type: Twin hammer
MADE IN TAIWAN
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov