Features and Benefits:
- Power at 10000 strokes per minute allows you to quickly cut through material with ease
- Lock off throttle for protection against accidental start ups
- Adjustable guide offers flexibility in setting depth of cut
- Rear exhaust directs air away from the work area
- Ergonomic design for comfort and easy handling
- CP7901 offers the lowest vibration on the market
- Low vibration to reduce operator fatigue and ensure accurate cutting
- Lock off throttle to prevent accidental start ups
- Adjustable guard/guide allows operator to set depth of cut
- Blade guide for added blade life (CP7901)
- Rear exhaust directs air away from work piece
- Applications: cutting aluminum, plastic, fiberglass, wood, and sheet metal up to 16 gauge
This premium cutting tool offers exceptional value while providing increased comfort, performance and durability. Ideal for body, exhaust and muffler work.
- Strokes per minute: 10000
- Stroke: 10 mm 3/8"
- Net weight: 0.86 kg 1.9 lb
- Length: 229 mm 9"
- Average air consumption: 0.6 l/s 1, 4 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 2.6 l/s 5 1/2 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 156 l/mn 5 1/2 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
- Min. hose size: 10 mm 3/8"
- Noise level: 78 db(A)
- Sound DBA pressure: 89 db(A)
- Vibration (ISO-8662-12): 4 m/s²
- Vibration a (ISO-28927-8): <2.5 m/s²
MADE IN TAIWAN
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov