Item Temporarily Out of Stock
Features and Benefits:
- This heavy duty kit includes CP's 7901 reciprocating saw plus (5) each replacement blades: 18T, 24T, 32T packed in a heavy duty carrying case
- Lowest vibration on the market to reduce operator fatigue and ensure accurate cutting
- Power at 10000 strokes per minute allows you to cut through material with ease
- Adjustable guard/guide allows operator to set depth of cut
- Ergonomic design for comfort and easy handling
This premium cutting tool offers exceptional value while providing increased comfort, performance and durability. Premium tool for body, exhaust and muffler work. Blade guide for added blade life. Rear exhaust directs air away from work piece. Applications: cutting aluminum, plastic, fiberglass, wood, and sheet metal up to 16 gauge..
- Strokes per minute: 10000
- Stroke: 10 mm 3/8"
- Net weight: 0.86 kg 1.9 lb
- Length: 229 mm 9"
- Average air consumption: 0.6 l/s 1, 4 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 2.6 l/s 5 1/2 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 156 l/mn 5 1/2 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
- Min. hose size: 10 mm 3/8"
- Noise level: 78 db(A)
- Sound DBA pressure: 89 db(A)
- Vibration (ISO-8662-12): 4 m/s²
- Vibration a (ISO-28927-8): <2.5 m/s²
MADE IN TAIWAN
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov