Features and Benefits:
- Long known as the workhorse of the truck tire industry
- Rocking dog clutch for smooth operation and extreme durability
- Teasing throttle for easy bolt starting
- Convenient reverse valve for easy directional changes
- Choice of professional mechanics for high volume tire work on trucks, buses and heavy equipment
Applications: high volume tire work on trucks, buses and heavy equipment. Working torque: 150-900 ft/lbs; maximum torque: 1400 ft/lbs; free speed: 4200 RPM; average air consumption: 10 cfm; air inlet thread: 1/2in NPTF; minimum hose size: 1/2in; sound dBA: 110; length: 15.5in; weight: 27 lbs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov