Features and Benefits:
- Rugged, energy-efficient 1/2 hp motor
- Lightweight-only 1-5/8 lbs
- Square handle design for positive grip
- Excellent for cutting through sheet metal, fiberglass, bolts, muffler clamps and pipe hangers
- Also used to grind down burrs and rough edges
Cut through steel parts fast and and without flames. Remove old exhaust parts, rusted clamps and brackets without the risk of burning nearby plastic or paint. Rear exhaust directs air away from work. Chuck size: 2-7/8in; free speed: 20000 RPM; average air consumption: 8.5 cfm; air inlet thread: 1/4in NPTF; minimum hose size: 3/8in; sound dBA: 89; length; 7.75in; weight: 1.63 lbs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov