Features and Benefits:
- Compact, lightweight design for easy maneuverability
- Lock-off throttle to prevent accidental start up
- 90 degree angle head allows flexibility in tight quarters
Applications: high speed blending, smoothing, porting and deburring in confined areas
- Actual air consumption: 22.048 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 1/4"
- Average air consumption: 11 cfm
- Collet size: 1/4"
- Free speed: 22500 rpm
- Free speed air consumption: 22 cfm
- Length: 4.88"
- Min. hose size: 3/8"
- Power: 0.3 hp
- Rear exhaust: yes
- Sound Power: 112.3 db(A)
- Sound pressure: 101.3 db(A)
- Vibration: 4.4 m/s²
- Vibration ISO: ISO-28927-12
- Vibration uncertainty (K): 1.9 m/s²
MADE IN TAIWAN
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov