Features and Benefits:
- Heavy duty construction for long life under heavy use
- Adjustable guard/guide allows operator to set depth of cut
- Ergonomic rubber grip that provides operator comfort
- Lock off throttle to prevent accidental start ups
- Ideal for cutting aluminum, plastics, fiberglass and sheet metal up to 16 gauge
Strokes per minutes: 9500; air inlet thread: 1/4in NPTF; minimum hose size: 3/8in; sound dBA: 98; length: 8.63in; weight: 1.63 lbs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov