Features and Benefits:
- Features programmed test for new Start/Stop Batteries both EFB and AGM types
- Also tests 6 and 12 Volt Standard Lead Acid, AGM Flat, AGM Spiral and VRLA/GEL batteries
- Performs complete starting/charging test on both 12 and 24 Volt Electrical Systems
- Built-in printer prints the results for permanent service records
- Removable/replaceable cable set for when the clamps wear out, you can just replace that part
The 726 performs a complete starting and charging system analysis along with a diagnosis of battery condition. The user is guided through the test sequence via step-by-step prompts on the LCD display. The built-in printer provides hard copy test results for customers, management and better record keeping.
The Battery condition test covers 6 and 12 Volt batteries, including new Start/Stop AGM batteries. The Starting/Charging test covers both 12 and 24 Volt Systems. The tester is multi-lingual, displaying all of its functions in 7 different languages.
Battery test results include State of Health %, State of Charge % and actual CCA capacity. The 726 tests the following types of batteries; Regular Flooded, Enhanced Flooded, AGM Flat Plate, AGM Spiral and VRLA/GEL.
The charging system test checks both loaded and unloaded alternator charging voltage and AC ripple voltage for bad diodes.
The 726 tests discharged batteries down to 1.5V and tests a wide range of batteries sized from 40 to 2000 CCA. In addition, the tester removes the surface charge prior to performing its patented dynamic resistance test. Temperature compensation is automatic.
Another valuable feature is the detachable cable harness. If the cables or clamp assembly becomes damaged, or just worn out, a new one can be purchased so you avoid having to return the tester for repair.
MADE IN TAIWAN
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov