Features and Benefits:
- Flexible: Cutting torch and handle are ready for multiple gas options; Oxy-Acetylene, Propane, Butane, Natural and LP Gases
- High Capacity: Cut 1/8" (3.2 mm) to 6" (152 mm) with optional tips. Heat using multiple heat nozzles. Weld up to 1/2" Steel. Optimized to cut 1", weld 1/8" out of the box
- Ease of Use: Simple to use high contrast gauges. Ergonomic color coded knobs (Acetylene and Oxygen)
- Rugged: Constructed with high strength alloy, heavy duty stainless steel, and durable brass
- Safety: Meets or exceeds industry safety standards
The OxyFuel 350 Heavy Duty Outfit delivers premium performance for professional grade use. Suitable for medium to heavy duty hand cutting, fusion welding, braze welding, and heating of steel. Optimized for 1" Acetylene cutting and 1/8" welding out of the box.
Includes: 350 Series cutting attachment and handle, 350 Series Oxygen/Acetylene regulators, flashback arrestors, dual R-grade hose 12.5 long, #1 cutting tip, #2 welding nozzle, striker, protective eye-wear, and manual.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov