Features and Benefits:
- Surface drive nearly eliminates fastener rounding
- Sleek head design enables access to tight spots where a ratchet will not fit
- Ratcheting box end needs as little as 5 degrees to move a fastener
- GrearWrench products are warranted for life to be free of defects in material and workmanship
- GearWrench combines the speed of a ratchet with the access and control of a wrench
This set includes the most popular SAE and metric sizes needed to complete virtually any project. It's ratcheting box end provides a stronger grip and needs as little as 5 degrees to move a fastener. Set includes: 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm, and 14mm.
MADE IN CHINA