Special Order Item
Features and Benefits:
- Patented rough service lamp, which is 10 times more impact resistant than standard lamps
- Lamp is rated at 10,000 hours and produces 825 lumens of 5000K colored bright white light
- Polycarbonate outer tube with end lense sonically welded to the tube is extremely tough
- Soft end cap and bumpers provide impact protection
- Cord type: 18/2 SJTOW oil resistant, watertight
The Stubby II was developed to get light into tight spaces by incorporating a clear lense, lamp cushion, and bumper at the end of the light fixture. The Stubby II is also extremely rugged and stands up to a daily use in harsh environments. Light fixture is 11" long and 2" diameter.
This lamp is a high-intensity 13 watt fluorescent lamp that is rated at 10,000 hours and produces the equivalent light output of a 75 watt incandescent bulb. It has undergone a patented process which makes it 10 times more impact resistant.
This 25ft. cord is a commercial grade dor. The wires are encased in an oil-resistant, all-weather sheath. This particular cord has a molded-on plug with a cord grip for easy hanging. The cord color is safety-yellow for high visibility.
MADE IN USA