Features and Benefits:
- This lamp is a high-intensity 13 watt fluorescent lamp that is rated at 10,000 hours
- Patented rough service lamp, which is 10 times more impact resistant than standard lamps
- Lamp is rated at 10,000 hours and produces 825 lumens of 5000K colored bright white light and the equivalent light output of a 75 watt incandescent bulb.
- Polycarbonate outer tube with end lense sonically welded to the tube is extremely tough
- Soft end cap and bumpers provide impact protection
- Cord type: 18/2 SJTOW oil resistant, watertight
- It has undergone a patented process which makes it 10 times more impact resistant than before the process
The Stubby II was developed to get light into tight spaces by incorporating a clear lense, lamp cushion, and bumper at the end of the light fixture. The Stubby II is also extremely rugged and stands up to a daily use in harsh environments. Light fixture is 11" long and 2" diameter. Includes tool tap inline on the cord, located away from the user's hands.
- Length: 11in.
- Tube diameter: 2-1/4in.