Features and Benefits:
- Patented rough service lamp, which is 10 times more impact resistant than standard lamps
- Lamp is rated at 10,000 hours and produces 825 lumens of 5000K colored bright white light
- Polycarbonate outer tube is extremely tough
- Soft end caps provide impact protection
- Twin steel hook is virtually unbreakable
Developed in 1986, the Stubby´is still one of our most popular fluorescent work lights. Durable, bright and compact, the Stubby remains very popular for shop mechanics, maintenance personnel and assembly workers. At 10" long and with a 2" diameter the Stubby can fit into small spaces. Comes with a 18/2 gauge SJTOW oil resistant, watertight cord with special stranding to keep the cord flexible.
This lamp is a high-intensity 13 watt fluorescent lamp that is rated at 10,000 hours and produces the equivalent light output of a 75 watt incandescent bulb. It has undergone a patented process which makes it 10 times more impact resistant
This 25ft cord is a commercial grade dor. The wires are encased in an oil-resistant, all-weather sheath. This particular cord has a molded-on plug with a cord grip for easy hanging. The cord color is safety-yellow for high visibility.
MADE IN USA