Features and Benefits:
- 25 ft/lbs max torque and 250 rpm free speed deliver impressive power to get the task at hand done fast.
- Unique head construction provides improved durability and more consistent performance over the life of the tool.
- Low-profile forward/reverse control has a wide diameter for easy gripping and also eliminates accidentally changing directions in confined spaces.
- Ergonomic coupling nut and handle ensure a comfortable grip with no sharp edges.
The Ingersoll Rand 105 Series air ratchet offers professional technicians an outstanding combination of value and performance, delivering impressive comfort and durability. Extended head offers longer reach.
- Avgerage Free Speed rpm: 250
- Recommended Torque Range ft/lb: 5-20
- Length: 8.41in
- Average Air Consumption cfm: 3
- Free Speed Air Consumption cfm: 18
- Free Speed Sound Level dBA: 81.8
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4in
- Min Hose Size: 3/8in
MADE IN CHINA
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov