Features and Benefits:
- Edging tool
- Tail pipe cutter
- Straight chisel
- Cutting chisel
- Up to 3500 blows per minute.
- Handles a range of cutting applications.
- Longer life alloyed steel barrel and heat-treated piston.
- Shank opening: .401in / 10.1 MM
- Blows per minute: 3500
- Bore diameter: 11/16in / 17.5 mm
- Stroke length: 2-5/8in / 67 mm
- Weight: 3.4 LB. / 1.54 KG.
- Length: 7.8in / 198 mm
- Avg. air consumption: 3 CFM / 85 l/min
- Load: 15 CFM / 425 l/min
- Sound DBA (Pressure/Power): 104.4/117.4
- Air inlet NPTF: 1/4in
- Min. hose size: 3/8in / 10mm
The economical air hammer for fast cutting action, especially for medium exhaust system, panel cutting, and general repair work. A protective plastic pouch holds a selection of chisels with .401in shank diameters to match your Ingersoll-Rand Air Hammer.
MADE IN TAIWAN
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov