Features and Benefits:
- Edging tool
- Tail pipe cutter
- Straight chisel
- Cutting chisel
- Longer stroke piston.
- Alloyed steel barrel and heat-treated piston for longer life.
- Up to 2000 blows per minute.
- Shank opening: .401in / 10.1 MM
- Blows per minute: 2000
- Bore diameter: 11/16in / 17.5 mm
- Stroke length: 3-1/2in / 89 mm
- Weight: 4.1 LB. / 1.86 KG.
- Length: 9.9in / 251 mm
- Avg. air consumption: 3 CFM / 85 l/min
- Load: 14 CFM / 396 l/min
- Sound DBA (Pressure/Power): 103.5/116.5
- Air inlet NPTF: 1/4in
- Min. hose size: 3/8in / 10mm
An economical air hammer with a longer piston stroke, this tool is designed for exhaust work, bolt cutting, and front-end work. The trigger control and a built-in power regulator give you full control of the speed and power. A protective plastic pouch holds a selection of chisels with .401in shank diameters to match your Ingersoll-Rand Air Hammer.
MADE IN TAIWAN
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov