Features and Benefits:
- Max power - 65 ft/lbs of maximum torque ensures enough power for tough applications
- Max control - Innovative forward/reverse collar, variable-speed power regulator, adjustable exhaust, and feather-touch trigger combine to offer unprecedented control
- Max comfort Ergonomic coupling nut and composite handle ensure operator comfort even during extended use; composite handle insulates from the cold
- Patent-pending forward/reverse collar provides unrestricted access to easily change the direction of the tool, which is critical in tight spaces where traditional tools get jammed
- Nickel-plated housing provides enhanced corrosion resistance
As a member of the Ingersoll Rand family of MAX tools, the 1207MAX Series air ratchet combines best-in-class performance and a full complement of premium features to give professional technicians MAX Power, MAX Control, and MAX Comfort. It's another in the long line of tools designed to help make your job easier and you more productive.
- Drive Size in.: 3/8"
- Max Torque ft/lb (Nm): 65 (88)
- Avg. Free Speed rpm: 200
- Recomm. Torque Range ft/lb (Nm): 10-60 (14-81)
- Weight lb (kg): 3.2 (1.45)
- Length in (mm): 10.8 (275)
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 4 (113)
- Free Speed Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 23 (651)
- Free Speed Sound Level dBA: 85.0
- Air Inlet NPTF in (mm): 1/4"
- Min Hose Size in (mm): 3/8"
MADE IN CHINA
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov