Features and Benefits:
- All powered by Ingersoll Rand's finely tuned motor and twin-hammer impact mechanism.
- The 2115QXPA is as light as it is powerful so your hand tires less, letting you get more work done.
- Ingersoll Rand's Quiet Technology reduces the sound of the tool. Sparing your ears without sacrificing a single ounce of power.
- Backed by a one-year warranty and rigorously tested, every component, mechanism and function of the 2115QXPA has been pushed to the limits to ensure it performs well in the face of the toughest jobs
- Deliver an incredible level of performance and power at a cost that won't punish your wallet.
The Ingersoll Rand 2115QXPA Series Impact Wench was built on the hardworking and respected foundation laid by the 2115TiMAX. The results are light, quiet and powerful, an impact wrench that delivers an incredible level of performance and power at a cost that won't punish your wallet. The 2115QXPA 3/8" Impact Wrench is the finely tuned and finely crafted impact wrench you need to tackle the toughest jobs.
- Drive: Square
- Sound: Quiet
- Style: Pistol
- Retainer Type: Ring
- Maximum Free Speed (rpm): 15000
- BPM: 1500
- Maximum Torque (rev) ft./lb.: 300
- Maximum Torque (rev) Nm: 407
- Maximum Torque (fwd) ft./lb.: 250
- Maximum Torque (fwd) Nm: 339
- Standard Bolt Capacity (in.): 7/16
- Product Weight, less socket (lb.): 2.5
- Product Length, less socket (in.): 5.95
- Product Width (in.): 2.19
- Product Height (in.): 6.74
- Product Side to Center Distance (in.): 1.1
- Air Inlet NPTF (in.): 1/4
- Min Hose Size (in.): 3/8
- † Pressure (Lp): 93.2
- ‡ Power (Lw): 104.2
- Pressure: 89.7
- Power: 100.7
- Level (m/s2): 7.5
- K (m/s2) (uncertainty): 1.8
- Avg Air Consumption (cfm): 4
- Air Cons. @ load (cfm): 17
MADE IN CHINA
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov