Features and Benefits:
- While the 2135QTL-2 limits power in forward, it doesn't disappoint in reverse. This advanced tool supplies all the torque you need and none of the torque you don't.
- Service after service, this torque limited impact wrench is engineered to hold its own. It's been proven tough and made to last through all the REAL WORK that comes its way.
- Easy to use is an understatement. The ergonomically designed 2135QTL-2 is lightweight, quiet and a pro at getting lug nuts back on cars and trucks fast.
- Limited forward torque: Prevents overtightening of lug nuts and minimizes the risk of damaging wheels
- Advanced impact mechanism: 3X more durable than our previous torque limiting impact wrenches
- Chemical resistant housing: Protects against exposure to shop fluids
- Steel lined aluminum hammer case: Protects interior components without adding weight
- Quiet operation: Noticeably reduces noise levels in the garage
The 2135QTL-2 delivers 780 ft/lbs of max reverse torque to get lugs off in a hurry but limits forward torque to 75 ft/lbs to avoid stress on the wheel studs and overtightening. It reaches target torque in just 2-3 seconds, is quiet on the job and weighs in at only 4.3 lbs. Driven by a finely tuned impact mechanism and motor that bleeds air instead of delivering a glancing blow, the 2135QTL-2 is 3X more durable than our previous torque limiting impact wrenches. Engineered as the ultimate torque wrench counterpart, the 2135QTL-2 is built for convenience and quality.
- Configuration: Pistol
- Actuation: Trigger
- Drive Size: 1/2 in.
- Drive Type: Square
- Forward Torque (ft/lbs): 75
- Max Reverse Torque (ft/lbs): 780
- Blows per minute: 1250
- Free Speed (RPM): 11000
- Impacting Sound Level dB(A) -- ISO15744 (pressure/power): 95.4 (106.4)
- Free Speed Sound Level dB(A) -- CAGI/ANSI S12.41 (pressure/power): 87.2 (98.2)
- Vibration Level m/s2 (K): 13.9 (4.8)
- Weight (lbs): 4.3
- Length (in): 9.5
- Air Inlet: 1/4 in.
- Min Hose Size (in): 9.5
- Air Consumption @ Load (cfm): 24
- Average Air Consumption (cfm): 5
- Average Air Consumption (L/min): 142
MADE IN USA
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov