Features and Benefits:
The Ingersoll Rand 2135QXPA Series Impactool was built on the hardworking and respected foundation laid by the 2135TiMAX. The result is a light, quiet and powerful impact wrench that delivers an incredible level of performance and power at a cost that won't punish your wallet. The 2135QXPA-2, with a 2" extended anvil, is the finely tuned and finely crafted impact wrench you need to tackle the toughest jobs.
- POWER: Punish the toughest bolts with 780 ft/lbs. of max reverse torque and 1,100 ft/lbs. of nut-busting torque. All powered by Ingersoll Rand's finely tuned motor and twin-hammer impact mechanism.
- WEIGHT: At only 4 pounds, the 2135QXPA is as light as it is powerful so your hand tires less, letting you get more work done.
- SOUND REDUCTION: Ingersoll Rand’s Quiet Technology reduces the sound of the tool. Sparing your ears without sacrificing a single ounce of power.
- RELIABILITY: Backed by a one-year warranty and rigorously tested, every component, mechanism and function of the 2135QXPA has been pushed to the limits to ensure it always performs in the face of the toughest jobs.
- Drive Size: 1/2"
- Maximum Torque ft./lb. (Nm): 780 (1057)
- Nut-Busting Torque ft./lb. (Nm): 1100 (1490)
- BPM: 1250
- Free Speed (rpm): 11000
- Weight lb (kg): 4.3 (1.9)
- Length in. (mm): 9.5 (189)
- Impacting Sound Level dB(A) -- ISO15744: 90.7
- Air Inlet NPTF (in.): 1/4"
- Min Hose Size (in.): 3/8"
- Average Air Consumption (CFM): 5.8
MADE IN USA
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov