Features and Benefits
The new IR2161 combines a six-vane high output air motor, through-bolt construction, ergonomic handle and housing design to create an impact tool that offers increased power and durability like no other.
- Most powerful 3/4in impact in the industry.
- 6in Anvil
- Maximum torque 1250 ft/lbs
- Full power reverse.
- 3 position power regulator.
- 360 degree swivel inlet.
- Max. Torque in Reverse ft/lb (Nm): 1,250 (1695)
- Working Torque Range ft/lb (Nm): 300-1000 (407-1360)
- Weight lb (kg): 11.8 (5.35)
- Free Speed rpm: 6,000
- Length in (mm): 14.5 (368)
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 10 (283)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 46 (1303)
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 98/111
- Air Inlet NPTF in (mm): 3/8" (10)
- Min. Hose Size in (mm): 1/2" (13)
MADE IN USA
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov