Features and Benefits:
Get a bigger bite and better angle cuts with our air nibbler. Instead of shearing or sawing, the tool actually "nibbles" cold rolled steel, plastic, tin, aluminum, and other metals, up to 18 guage thicknesses at a rate of more than 6 ft. per minute. It's ideal for paint and auto body shopts, tinsmiths, and sheet metal shops.
- Cuts out guarter panels without distorting the edges of the material
- Start cuts in the center of a panel
- Holds a tight 1/4" radius with great accuracy
- Easy to operate and control
- Balanced, lightweight tool
- Requires 1/2" pilot/starter hole
- Strokes per minute: 3,200
- Stroke Length: Na
- Tool Weight: 2.1lb
- Overall Length: 7.3"
- Average Air Consumption: 4
- Air Consumption @ Load: 17cfm
- Sound Pressure/Power: 90.2
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
- Min Hose Size: 3/8"
MADE IN TAIWAN
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov