Features and Benefits:
The new IR4429 is a step-up tool designed for all types of cutting in aluminum, plastics, fiberglass and sheet metal. The IR4429 is the tool of choice for body, exhaust and muffler work. Built-in regulator to control power output. Piped-away exhaust (included) blows air away from work area. Tease trigger with lock-off for easy start-up, excellent control and protection against accidental start-ups. Ergonomic designed body for better gripping and comfort. Adjustable guard allows user to set depth of cut. Low vibration piston design. Rubber grip for increased comfort.
- Strokes per Minute: 5,750
- Stroke Length in. (mm): 3/8" (10)
- Max Free Speed (rpm): N/A
- Tool Weight lbs (kg): 1.63 (0.74)
- Overall Length in. (mm): 9.25" (235)
- Vibration m/s2: 9.5, uncertainty: 2.4
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 66.2 (with Piped Away Exhaus) / 82.2
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 4 (113)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 7.6 (215)
- Air Inlet Size NPT in.: 1/4"
- Min Hose Size in. (mm): 3/8" (10)
MADE IN TAIWAN
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov