Features and Benefits:
- Power - 180 ft/lbs of reactionless torque in a slim, lightweight, 20V cordless design that offers the reach of a ratchet and power of an impact
- Access - With a head height of only 2.2" in height, it can go in places other impacts can only dream
- Control - Variable speed trigger for more control and one-handed forward-reverse button for ease of use
- Durability - Super-tough nylon housing design makes it ready for every 6-foot drop or shop fluid that comes its way
- Bare Tool Only
Ingersoll Rand is proud to introduce the W5330 Right Angle Impact Tool. A powerful, durable, and extremely ergonomic tool unlike any other that goes where other impacts simply can't. Its right angle design and 180 ft/lbs of reactionless torque will spare your knuckles while showing hard-to-reach jobs no mercy.
- Drive Size: 3/8"
- Max Torque ft/lb (Nm): 180 (245)
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 1,900
- Impacts per minute: 3,000
- Weight lb (kg) w/ BL2005 Battery: 4.55 (2.06)
- Weight lb (kg) w/ BL2010 Battery: 5.15 (2.27)
- LxWxH in.: 17.25x2.13x2.2
MADE IN CHINA
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov