Features and Benefits:
- POWER - An industry leading 1,100 ft/lbs of Nut Busting Torque from a tool weighing only 6.8 lbs.
- DURABILITY - High power Lithium-Ion battery with all-metal drive train and reinforced housing
- COMFORT - Optimized balance combined with ergonomic handle and rubber over-molded grip
- Bare tool only
- Backed up by Ingersoll Rand's industry leading 1-2-3 Warranty
Only Ingersoll Rand could create a cordless impact wrench that matches the power of its industry leading air tool. Powered by a new high power Lithium-Ion battery (not included), the W7150 delivers 1,100 ft/lbs of Nut Busting Torque. Durability is built into the design with an all-metal drive train and a reinforced housing that will stand up to the toughest jobs. Comfort is optimized with an ergonomic handle and rubber grip feature. The high capacity battery charger (not included) delivers charges in less than an hour and has a built-in USB port.
- Voltage: 20V
- Drive Size in.: 1/2"
- Max Torque Reverse ft/lb (Nm): 780 (1057)
- Forward Torque Range ft/lb (Nm): 50-650 (68-880)
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 1900
- Impacts per minute: 2300
- Weight w/o Battery lbs (kg): 5.5 (139.7)
- Length in (mm): 11.2 (285)
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 89/100
- Vibration Level [m/s2]: 12.2
MADE IN CHINA
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov