Features and Benefits:
- POWER - An industry leading 1,100 ft/lbs of Nut Busting Torque from a tool weighing only 6.8 lbs.
- DURABILITY - High power Lithium-Ion battery with all-metal drive train and reinforced housing
- COMFORT - Optimized balance combined with ergonomic handle and rubber over-molded grip
- Includes (2) 20v Lithium-Ion batteries and battery charger featuring an auxiliary USB port and carry case
- Backed up by Ingersoll Rand's industry leading 1-2-3 Warranty
Only Ingersoll Rand could create a cordless impact wrench that matches the power of its industry leading air tool. Powered by a new high power Lithium-Ion battery, the W7150 delivers 1,100 ft/lbs of Nut Busting Torque. Durability is built into the design with an all-metal drive train and a reinforced housing that will stand up to the toughest jobs. Comfort is optimized with an ergonomic handle and rubber grip feature. The high capacity battery charger delivers charges in less than an hour and has a built -in USB port.
- Voltage: 20V
- Drive Size in.: 1/2"
- Max Torque Reverse ft/lb (Nm): 780 (1057)
- Forward Torque Range ft/lb (Nm): 50-650 (68-880)
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 1900
- Impacts per minute: 2300
- Weight w/o Battery lbs (kg): 5.5 (139.7)
- Weight w/Battery lbs (kg): 6.9 (3.1)
- Length in (mm): 11.2 (285)
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 89/100
- Vibration Level [m/s2]: 12.2
MADE IN CHINA
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov