Features and Benefits:
- Cobalt Steel - extended cutting edge life and maintains cutting life after resharpening.
- 135 degree Split Point Tip - starts on contact, cuts with less force
- Extra hard drill for greater wear
- Reduced shank above 3/8in allows the use of larger drill bits in a 3/8in chuck
- Rubber overmolded case protects kit if dropped
- Tap and Drill selection chart for convenient reference.
- Automatic indexing for easy bit access and identification
- Removable cartridges: easy to carry bits from case to worksite
- Sizes include 1/16in to 1/2in in 1/64in increments
Contains the following drill bit sizes: 1/16in, 5/64in, 3/32in, 7/64in, 1/8in, 9/64in, 5/32in, 11/64in, 3/16in, 13/64in, 7/32in, 15/6in, 1/4in, 17/64in, 9/32in, 19/64in, 5/16in, 21/64in, 11/32in, 23/64in, 3/8in, 25/64in, 13/32in, 27/64in, 7/16in, 29/64in, 15/32in, 31/64in, 1/2in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov