Features and Benefits:
- 16-PIECE SET - Set includes 16 double hex-headed hex and tuner style keys to fit a variety of aftermarket lug nuts
- BUILT TO LAST - Made of heat-treated chrome vanadium steel and finished with corrosion resistant black oxide to hold up to a lifetime of use
- SPLINE STYLE KEYS - Set includes 5-spline 5/8-inch, 6-spline 41/64 and 45/64-inch, 7-spline 5/8, 11/16, and 3/4-inch, and 12-spline 11/16 and 13/16-inch
- HEX AND STAR KEYS - Set includes 9/16-inch, 12mm, 12mm fluted, and 15mm hex, 8-point 7/16 and 5/8-inch star, 9-point 1/2-inch, and 10-point 1/2-inch star
- THIN WALLED - Socket style lug keys feature a thin-walled design to more easily fit lug nuts without damaging wheels
- EXTRA LONG DESIGN - Lug keys are constructed with an extra-long design to keep wrenches away and prevent nicks and scratches
- DOUBLE-HEX HEADS - Heads are designed to fit both 13/16 and 7/8-inch sockets and lug wrenches
- PLASTIC STORAGE CASE - Includes a durable blow-molded plastic case with locking clips for easy organization and hassle-free storage.
Locking lug nuts are a great way to prevent expensive wheels and rims from being stolen. What's not so great is not being able to find the special key needed to remove them when it's time to change brake pads or rotate the tires. With the STEELMAN PRO 78537 16-Piece Locking Lug Master Key Set on hand, when that time comes you can get the job done instead of spend all day trying to figure out how to get the wheels off your car. This set was designed explicitly for the purpose of easily removing locking lug nuts on aftermarket wheels and includes lug keys for a wide variety of security lug styles currently on the market. Each key is made from heat-treated chrome vanadium steel with a corrosion resistant black oxide finish for a lifetime of reliable use. The double hex-head design allows the keys to be used with both 13/16 and 7/8-inch lug and combination wrenches. Thin socket walls and an extra-long design helps to keep wrenches away from the wheel during use to prevent nicks and scratches. For easy storage the keys come with a handy blow-molded plastic case with an application guide included on the inner lid.
MADE IN TAIWAN
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov