Special Order Item
Features and Benefits:
Diesel Emission Fluid (DEF) is a Urea-based fluid specifically engineered for diesel engines as the reducing agent in Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems, which is a new vehicle technology platform for reducing nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions through exhaust aftermarket.
DEF is coprised of 32.5% high-purity Urea diluted in distilled water and stored onboard all diesel vehicles in a special independent tank. This fluid is pumped into the exhaust system st a rate of 2 to 4 ounces to a gallon of ultra low sulfur diesel fluid (ULSD) consumed. In the exhaust, this fluid is converted into ammonia and reacts with the NOx to produce reduced emissions and water vapor.
The Fuel Chief System is one of the industry's first "all-inclusive" service system for refilling a vehicle's onboard tank.
- 120 volt 60 Hz DEF Series High-volume submersible pump
- Deluxe resettable turbine digital flow meter w/mounting bracket
- Indicates amount dispensed at each use and totals
- Deluxe stainless steel automatic delivery nozzle
- 12ft flexible dispensing hose
- Deluxe bung adapter w/vent