Features and Benefits:
- Wrenches feature a sleek, offset-head design for tight access points, slim dimensions for confined areas
- Reversible wrenches feature an easy-to-use reversing mechanism
- Ratcheting box ends are designed to accommodate a variety of fasteners including both 6- and 12-point nuts!
- Ratcheting box ends requires as little as 5-degrees to loosen fasteners, working in tight areas has never been easier!
- Wrenches are laser-engraved for quick, easy identification, each wrench is clearly marked with sizes and part number.
This extra-long, flexible and reversible double box ratcheting wrench is forged of chrome-vanadium steel and heat treated for durability. It features a 72-tooth design with a high polish finish and is nearly 40% longer. Set includes the following fractional sizes: 5/16" x 3/8", 7/16" x 1/2", 9/16" x 5/8" and 11/16" x 3/4". All KTI wrenches carry a lifetime warranty.
MADE IN TAIWAN
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov