Features and Benefits:
- Wrenches feature a sleek, offset-head design for tight access points, slim dimensions for confined areas
- Reversible wrenches feature an easy-to-use reversing mechanism
- Ratcheting box ends are designed to accommodate a variety of fasteners including both 6- and 12-point nuts!
- Ratcheting box ends requires as little as 5-degrees to loosen fasteners, working in tight areas has never been easier!
- Wrenches are laser-engraved for quick, easy identification, each wrench is clearly marked with sizes and part number
This extra-long, flexible and reversible double box ratcheting wrench is forged of chrome-vanadium steel and heat treated for durability. It features a 72-tooth design with a high polish finish and is nearly 40% longer. Set includes the following metric sizes: 8mm x 10mm, 12mm x 13mm, 14mm x 15mm, 16mm x 18mm and 17mm x 19mm. All KTI wrenches carry a lifetime warranty.
MADE IN TAIWAN
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov