Special Order Item
Features and Benefits:
(Includes individual wrenches: 8579, 8585, and 8591)
- Designed to release the tension on spring-loaded idler pulleys.
- Allow direct access to the tensioner without having to remove engine accessories or frame components.
- Ratcheting wheels allows quick and easy positioning of the wrench driving end to allow the user to access the tensioner from any angle.
- This can be done by rotating the drive end on the wrench to match the position of the serpentine belt tensioner.
- Heat treated and nickel chrome plated for durability, apperance, and long tool life.
- Slim head design allows access to tight areas found in the tensioner area on somoe front wheel drive vehicles.
Sizes: Hex - 13mm or 1/2", 14mm, 15mm, 16mm or 5/8", 17mm, 18mm, 19mm or 3/4", Male Square Drives - 3/8", 1/2", and 3/4"
MADE IN USA
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov