Features and Benefits:
(Includes individual wrenches: 8579 and 8585) Sizes: Hex - 13mm or 1/2", 14mm, 15mm, 16mm or 5/8", 18mm, Male Square Drives - 3/8" and 1/2"
- Designed to release the tension on spring-loaded idler pulleys.
- Allow direct access to the tensioner without having to remove engine accessories or frame components.
- Ratcheting wheels allows quick and easy positioning of the wrench driving end to allow the user to access the tensioner from any angle.
- This can be done by rotating the drive end on the wrench to match the position of the serpentine belt tensioner.
- Heat treated and nickel chrome plated for durability, apperance, and long tool life. Slim head design allows access to tight areas found in the tensioner area on somoe front wheel drive vehicles.
MADE IN USA
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov