Special Order Item
Features and Benefits:
- Crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage crimping non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the "snap" when cutting wire
- Toothed pipe grip for greater gripping power
- Hot riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Induction hardened knives for long life
- NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
These pliers feature a precision-hardened plier head for on the job toughness and are made of custom US-made tool steel. Other features include sure-gripping cross hatched knurled jaws and dark blue plastic dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification. Jaw length: 1-25/32"; Jaw width: 1-1/32"; Weight: .72 lbs.