Features and Benefits:
- Forgiving arc makes dialing in your application easy
- Smooth arc starts with minimal spatter
- Wide 30-140 amp welding output range
- Precision full adjustment drive system reduces chance of wire tangling and crushing
- Large industrial closed-design drive motor for improved torque and trouble free performance
Whether you have a home project, farm repairs or basic autobody welding to complete, the Easy MIG 140 should be at the top of your shopping list!
Requiring common 120 volt input power, the Easy MIG 140 can be used almost anywhere. With simple two knob tapped control, the machine is easy to set up for gas-less flux-cored welding for deep penetration on thicker steel or gas-shielded MIG welding on thin gauge steel, stainless or aluminum. Compare the precise drive, rugged construction and full list of standard accessories. Lincoln Easy MIG 140 is an excellent choice!
- Input Power: 120/1/60
- Rated Output: 90A/19V/20%
- Input Current: 20A
- Output Range: 30-140A
- Solid Wire Size Range: .025-.035 in.
- Cored Wire Size Range: .030-.035 in.
- Wire Feed Speed Range: 50-500 ipm (1.3-12.7 m/min)
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 13.7 in x 10.15 in x 17.9 in (357 mm x 258 mm x 472 mm)
MADE IN MEXICO
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov