Features and Benefits:
Heavy Duty Wire Drive
- Fully adjustable drive system reduces the chance of wire tangling and crushing.
- Brass-to-brass gun connection enhances conductivity.
- Durable cast aluminum gear box delivers added drive torque and quiet operation.
- Easy-turn numeric drive tension indicator identifies optimized ranges for different wire types.
- Forgiving arc makes dialing in your application easy.
- Smooth arc starts with minimal spatter.
- Wide 30-140 amp welding output range.
- MIG weld 24 gauge up to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm) sheet metal in a single pass. Weld up to 1/4 in. (6.3 mm) steel using self-shielded Lincoln Electric Innershield (FCAW-S) wires. Stick weld to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm), and TIG weld to 1/8 in. (3.1 mm).
- 60% duty cycle for extended welds.
Requiring common 120 volt input power, the LE31MP 140 can be used almost anywhere. With simple two knob control, the machine is easy to set up for gasless flux-cored welding for deep penetration on thicker steel, gas-shielded MIG welding on thin gauge steel, stainless or aluminum, stick welding or DC TIG welding. Compare the precise drive, rugged construction and full list of standard accessories. The Lincoln Electric LE31MP is an excellent choice! The LE31MP 140 amp multi-process welder is excellent for MIG, Stick, Flux-Cored, DC TIG welding and works well with a spool gun for aluminum welding
- Gun Magnum Pro 100L gun and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable assembly with brass connection and 8-pin MS-Type connection for trigger control (K530-7)
- .025 in (0.6 mm) and .035 in. (0.9 mm) contact tips (KH831 and KH832)
- Gasless nozzle for Innershield welding (KH836)
- Gas nozzle for MIG welding (KP3075-1-50F (KH835)
- Spindle adapter for 8 in. (203 mm) diameter spools (KH720)
- .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) wire diameter dual track drive roll for MIG and flux-cored welding (KP2948-1)
- Shielding Gas Apparatus Harris3000290 Gas Regulator (S25805)
- 52 in. (1.3 m) hose (S19303) for use with Ar/CO2 or CO2 gases. For use with CO2 shielding gas
MADE IN MEXICO
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov