Features and Benefits:
The model 1550 features a durable, cast-iron housing, low-friction vanes and UL-listed motor for reliability, while its special seal design and stainless steel outlet protect the pump in harsh weather environments. Suitable for a wide range of tank depths and styles, the pump’s unique, three-piece telescoping pick-up tube and 360-degree, locking bung provide trouble-free installation and nozzle positioning. Lincoln has introduced its new model 1550 fuel transfer pump for agricultural, construction, mobile equipment and fleet applications. Developed to quickly transfer diesel, kerosene or mineral spirits from both mobile and stationary tanks, this pump is a versatile addition to Lincoln’s reliable pump line.
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Flow rate: 15 gal./min. (57 l/min.)
- Pump inlet/outlet: 1 in. (25,4 mm) NPT
- Hose connection: 3/4 in. (19 mm) NPT
- Power cord length: 18 ft. (5,5 m) with heavy-duty connectors
- Duty cycle: 30 min.
- Locking bung: Yes
- Hose: 13 ft. x 3/4 in. ID (4 m x 19 mm ID)
- UL-listed motor: Yes
- Inlet filter: Yes
- Outlet adapter: Stainless steel
MADE IN CHINA